CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Here goes nothing...



Well, I've finally decided it is time for me to join the blogging world. Many friends have nudged me to do it and I have to admit, I am always reading other people's blogs in my spare time! Honestly, I think it is such an awesome way to keep friends and family up to date on what is going on with our family. I figured with our little boy coming in about a month, now was a great time to start. I have tried to post my favorite picture of our last sonogram where you can see his precious little face, but for some reason blogger won't let me...you'll have to settle for a picture or two from our recent getaway to Mount Massive Lakes in Colorado! My dad's family has a cabin there and we had such a blast with them. There are about 20 lakes in this community stocked with trout, so we all caught multiple fish everytime we threw out our line...it was such a great time spent relaxing and spending time away with family! The second picture is Jeff, me, Anna and Christina...such amazing girls (my cousins).

4 comments:

Ashley S said...

Yea! It's about time..I am so excited. One more blog to read at work! Ha

Anonymous said...

yeah! I am so excited that your blogging. I have not yet allowed myself to get pulled into the crazy world of blogging, but I LOVE to read everyone's!! Miss you and love you!

joni

Varner said...

Hey Mitzi!
I'm so excited that you are blogging! I've been a blog loser lately but I'm about to update! I hope you are feeling well! Talk to you soon!

Paige

Anonymous said...

hey mitzi! i enjoyed reading your first blog and looking at your picture. i can't believe in about a month baby thatcher will be here. so exciting!
love-
courtney