CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

A visit with Santa

Here is Thatcher at his first visit with Santa Claus. Last week we trucked down to NorthPark mall to have his pictures made. It wasn't bad at all...I went to get our ticket and the guy said we were a high number, but that the line was flying by and that we had time to go grab lunch. I ran to Chick-fil-A (my favorite) and we hurried back to make sure we didn't miss our turn. When we got back to Santa, my friend Abbie and her daughter Macie were standing in line waiting! It was crazy because I had almost called her to go with us, but had kind of been last minute and decided against it. Anyways, we got to chat in line and then helped each other while we each had pictures done...so fun!

This second picture cracks me up...he was smiling up a storm in his xmas outfit and I didn't catch it very well, but I thought the look on his face was so cute!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Such a cute kiddo! I got his birth announcement yesterday - precious!!

Kim said...

He's so handsome! I think we will try Northpark next year since you can snap your own photos. It was great to see you guys last Sunday.

MereMoore said...

YIPPEEEE! I found your blog thru Miranda's so NOW I can keep up better! Thatcher is SOOOO cute! We need to get together after the holidays and play!!