CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Latest Trick...

I thought I would share what little man has learned to do the past couple of days...SIT UP! Yea! Now...he doesn't stay sitting up for very long, but he is getting really good after lots of practice. What you don't see in this picture is that seconds later, he tumbled over backwards and hit his head pretty hard on that floor and started screaming...poor baby, I couldn't catch him in time...all for Mommy's taking too many pictures :( Check out those chunky legs! (don't look too close at the shirt covered in drool)


Thatch is getting excited to start eating "real food" here in a couple of weeks...can't you tell by the excitement on his face! For now he just sits in his highchair while we eat dinner...

3 comments:

JT said...

Sweet boy! I can't believe he is already sitting up! Go Thatcher! Hannah used to always hit her head (we have all concrete floors...nice). I was constantly taking a pic with one hand and bracing her just in case with the other. ;-) Now, she runs so fast I can hardly catch her. Lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Okay, had to come take a peek after seeing you in person last night, you look great! Thatcher's absolutely adorable :-)