CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Time's a flyin...

I can't believe Thanksgiving is a little over a week away...it sure doesn't seem very fallish these days with temperatures in the 80s!! I'm ready for the cool weather to stay for good.

We haven't been up to much these days, just enjoying Thatcher and adjusting to life with a baby. Yesterday we had his 1 month check up and he weighed in at 9lbs, 12oz and was 22 inches! He jumped from the 50th percentile in weight to the 75th percentile in 2 weeks. I knew he had grown, but didn't know it would be that much. He is such a fun little boy, always making Jeff and I laugh...we just love him so much. Here are a couple of recent pictures...enjoy!

Yes, I AM part Texas Tech fan, just don't tell my daddy!














6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the updates. Hugs to you guys!! My oldest is nearly 8 now, and I can remember when he was that little. It realy does fly by. My "baby" is 3 years old, and it doesn't seem like that's possible. Keep in touch!!
Jennifer

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey mitzi! what cute pictures of thatcher. he really has grown since i saw him a couple of weeks ago. hope to see ya'll soon.

love-
courtney

Miranda said...

I love the onesie! Go Tech!

Kim said...

Precious! We can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Mit~
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him! It goes by faster than you can imagine. Zoe is already 2, going on 22! Enjoy every minute! I can't wait to hold that little man!! I just want to eat him up!!