CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

A very unhappy little pumpkin head!

There's my happy little angel!
I just want to eat this little chili pepper up! This "newborn" costume we bought assumes that women spit out 12 pound turkeys because Thatcher could probably wear this costume when he enters kindergarten...it is huge! We couldn't resist dressing him up anyways...although it was not a pleasant experience for all involved...poor baby! Happy Halloween everyone!


4 comments:

Varner said...

I love the costume! He is so cute and so alert! Hope to see you soon!

JT said...

Oh, he is precious! I know it is lots of trouble to dress a newborn up but I think it is totally worth it! Thanks for sharing your Halloween! What a precious little one!

Miranda said...

He looks so cute! Thanks for posting some pictures.

Kim said...

So sweet! What a cutie!