CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 26, 2007

2 weeks old!

I can't belive our munchkin is already 2 weeks old (and what a slacker blogger I've been)! He has been so much fun...alot of work and not much sleep, but sooo much fun. Yesterday was a busy day for us. We had our 2 week visit with the pediatrician and Thatcher has regained his birth weight exactly, the little chunky monkey is eating better than I thought...whew! Then, we had newborn pictures taken of him last night by a great photographer referred to us by friends (thanks JT and Mica!)...we loved her and can't wait to see the pictures! Here are a couple of recent pictures...I just want to eat him up!

9 comments:

Emily K Adams said...

So handsome! And I love that onesie, hee-hee:)

Ashley S said...

Mitzi-
He is so precious! I can't wait to come and see him next Tuesday! Hope you are doing well!

Ashley S said...

okay..so I didn't know that our "blogless blog" name would appear. Hopefully I will get it started soon! Ash

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I love seeing what he looks like now that he's growing! What a handsome little guy you have there. Hope you're doing great. You're forgiven on the blogging. We know you're busy! Blessings.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

hey mitzi! what cute pictures. i can't wait to meet him.
courtney

Varner said...

Mitzi,
He is so adorable. I can't believe he is already 2 weeks old.

Anonymous said...

He just makes you melt!!! I can't wait to hold that little one!!!!!

Miranda said...

He is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mit-
It was so good to talk to you the other day! He is so precious and I can't wait to see him in person! I also can't wait for Kansas City, New York City, and all the other trips we have planned that we totally will see through!! at least we better:)
love ya