CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

I don't really have anything exciting to post about today, sure wish I did...like maybe something about having a baby! Oh, well...maybe soon. Yesterday of all things, I was summoned for jury duty on my day off...of course. Let me just tell you that I was thrilled to pull myself out of bed to be in Denton by 8:20am. Believe me , I tried to find pregnancy as an exemption for jury duty, but there was NOTHING. The form DID say if you have another excuse you would like to present to the judge you can do that when you show up. Soooo...in my prego state, I approached the judge when he called for "other excuses" and told him I was expecting a baby any day, could I be excused from my civil duty? I just knew he would take one look at me, have mercy, smile and say "yes ma'am, you should NOT be here, please find your way out." Boy, was I wrong...he basically said sorry about you, if you get chosen to a court, you will opportunity to use the bathroom and we will do what we can to make you comfortable. It took all I had to not bust into tears and crawl back to my seat among the 300 something people packed in this room. We had been told all but 60 people would be assigned to be in court all day...so I immediately started praying to be one of those lucky 60 people. Thankfully, God had mercy on me and I wasn't randomized! I was home by around 10:30am and back in my bed!

I will sign off with a few pics of Thatcher's nursery...all we lack is a baby to complete the room!






7 comments:

Kim said...

I love love love your nursery! What a lucky boy! Well I'll cross my fingers you're not stuck w/ jury duty... hmm maybe you SHOULD get induced this week ;)

Anonymous said...

mitzi, i love the nursery! ya'll did a great job decorating it. let us know what the dr. says on thursday. love ya!
courtney

Varner said...

I love the nursery. Hopefully Thatcher will come soon. Let us know how the doctor goes on Thursday. Maybe we will see you tomorrow night at church.

Miranda said...

The nursery is so cute! I'm so happy you were dismissed early from jury duty!

JT said...

Mitzi, the nursery is great! Thanks for sharing the pics! I loved seeing you tonight! Thatcher will be here before you know it!!!

Jennifer said...

Mitzi. Hope you have a super week. Best wishes, and love ya lots.
Jennifer
www.justgalvan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).