CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

8 months old!

I can't believe my big boy is 8 months old! When he was sick a couple of weeks ago, he weighed in at 19lbs, 4 oz! This morning as we were playing, I took a look in his mouth and I think I see a tooth starting to push it's way through! Above is the picture in the chair I always try to get...Here are some things I want to remember about Thatcher Bennett at 8 months:
-obviously, he is quite the smiler for the camera...you whip out the camera and the boy is posing! Don't let this fool you, he does have his moments, believe me...he really is a good boy though!
-he loves his Daddy...he just thinks Jeff is hilarious. He is always making strange sounds and Thatch just gets a kick out of it. My favorite is dadadadada to the theme of SportsCenter??!! Jeff is so good with him, it amazes me when I see them together...
-he loves "Bubba" aka Gunner the cat...now that he can crawl he is getting closer and closer to being able to catch him...he shrieks with excitement everytime he sees him come close
-he is a momma's boy...just take a visit to the church nursery some Sunday morning if your ears can handle it, we're working on this one...
-he is so proud that he can sit up by himself and pull himself up into standing position in his crib...soooo excited that he doesn't think he needs either nap any longer...we're working on this one too...ahhhhhhhhh!
-he is the noisiest eater you have ever heard, he makes all kinds of strange sounds as he is being fed
-Jeff and I are more in love with this little monkey everyday!
Trying to ride my elephant for 8 seconds!

Cheese for mama!


This is quite a regular view now...he is pulling up on everything, especially our ottoman. He is a pro now! Check out those hamhocks!

Do I look crabby to you?? Here's a hug...




5 comments:

Miranda said...

He is sooooo cute! I can't believe he is 8 months old already!

Kim said...

He is so handsome!!! And such a sweetheart. Hopefully he will start digging the nursery soon...lots of friends to play with in there!

Jennifer said...

Very cute, Mitzi. He's adorable and growing like a weed. I can't believe he's already 8 months old.

Love and miss!
Jennifer

Joni said...

Mit he is so adorable!! I can't believe he is 8 months already!! June 1 was Grant's 4 month appt. and he is 26" long and 17 lbs!! Can you believe it! ALso you will be proud to know that I finally started a blog. Love ya and hope to see you soon, speaking of which I will be calling you soon b/c we are coming to your area in July!

Varner said...

He is such a sweetie! I can't wait to keep him next week.