CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Three cheers for Papa

I have had a little bit of an emergency babysitter situation...Mrs. Stephanie had to make an emergency trip back to her home and is going to be gone for a month! I had a minor panic attack, but knew that things would somehow work out and because of my wonderful family and friends they have! I have to brag on my Dad...he offered to come and keep Thatch during this past week...such a lifesaver! Thatcher loved having his Papa here, they had lots of fun together. Dad taught him to click his tongue in a "clucking" sound, it is so funny...too cute. We got to mess around on Wednesday and enjoyed Bass Pro shop, a trip to a recommended pawn shop, and even a venture to the mall. Thank you Papa!! We missed Grammy, but she had already committed to a room makeover at my Mimi's house back home. Next week, Paige is so sweet to keep the little boy...he will have fun playing with Allie.

I guess that's it for now...I'm just trying to kill time while my defensive driving class online is rambling on...and on. I'd really rather put a fork in my eye than pay attention...it is SO painful. Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

MereMoore said...

Your dad is AWESOME!! Grandpa of the YEAR!!! Thatcher is too cute-that grin...oooh, those girls better watch out!!

Kim said...

How sweet. Aren't grandparents the best??!? I love Thatcher's hat!

Joni said...

Superdad to the rescue! That is awesome! I can't wait to see ya'll in just a couple weeks!! The countdown begins!