CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vacation!!

Bob and Janice, our wonderful hosts!

Did I mention how beautiful it was there?

Can I just say that I am the bomb for being brave enough to ride this river?  It was a blast!


I love my uncle Bubba!

Don't you love my retro highchair?  It was cousins Janice and Sharon's when they were babies
Me and my Daddy and the fish we caught!

My mom insisted it was cool enough to wear this hat...can you tell she likes me in hats?

OK, blogger is not working with me on the pictures, so they will have to be on top...I tried to warn you of how many there were.  I've been MIA lately because we've been on VACATION!  Boy, did we need it.  We went to visit some of my family in Colorado...it was wonderful.  To close, I have to jot down a few things a want to remember about Thatcher right now...he is 9 months old in 2 days!!

-he has TWO teeth, they are so freakin cute in his big smile
-he said 'mama' on our trip...TWICE...um...when I was
 no where near...of course...Mom and Dad told me about it when I returned from whatever it was I was doing (thanks).  He has since said it in front of me (and no, he has no clue that I am his mama)
-he has said 'dadada' a couple of times too (again no clue who dada is)
-the child needs to wear a helmet on his little noggin...he knocks his head on anything and everything, I've stopped counting the goose eggs; I won't go into the falling off the bed story-ending up at the doctor days later with first irradiation exp
rience here...Grammy has had enough grief :)
-Thatch LOVES the water...we took him swimming at the Embassy Suites pool (luckily he doesn't go under the water yet, it was me just ask
ing for some dreaded giardia-ish disease...)
-he is trying to stand up...for the love, help us Lord...crawling is bad enough
-when I say he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth, I am not exaggerating...the short list...dead wasp, beetle, rubber band, door stopper rubber cover, floss...please do not ask why all these things are on our floors  

Happy hump day people!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Ahh, the days of adventure are upon you! Sounds like a great vacation. Where y'all in Buena Vista?

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! Can't believe you went white water rafting! That's rockin!

I can't believe how big your boy is getting!! Love ya. I figured you'd like our cow costumes.