CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not much to say...

We haven't had too much exciting going on in the Christ household lately, hence the lack of blogging.  Just a couple of things...
1. I'm loving this weather!
2.   I am addicted to the olympics...seriously, I am NOT a night owl, but I look at the clock and it's 11pm before I even know it!
3. We have some exciting stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks, so I will have lots to blog about...yea!
4. I know 25 people who are preggo right now!!  (that could be an exaggeration, but GEEZ, don't drink the water...congrats to all my cute preggo friends, you know who you are!)

HILARIOUS!  Thatch and I went for a walk in the rain the other morning, you can imagine the stares I got from people leaving to go to work...we had a blast and he loved it!

How cute is this chair?  My in-laws got it for him for xmas...our car was too full for it to fit, so we just got it (sad)...if you can't tell, it says LSU tigers and his name on it...LOVE it!

Little monkey...(I have NO idea why blogger started underlining everything)

"Can I just have my milk and go to bed??"

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you're having a blast! I drank the water! ha! Doing well, though, and this is the first baby w/ absolutely no mornings sickness!! God knew what I could handle with 3 boys!

Courtney said...

mitzi, he's getting so big. what a cutie! hope to see you guys soon.

love-
courtney

Joni said...

That is the coolest stroller!! I want one bad! I'll trade you one stroller for one radio flyer! Don't tell beau i made this offer:)