CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Going Bonkers

Happy Friday everyone!  I have been such a blogging slacker these days...don't know what it is...not much time, I guess.  Last Saturday, Jeff went to the UT game in Austin with some of his buddies and I wanted to get Thatch out of the house to do something fun!  A girl I met at our neighborhood park suggested we try Going Bonkers for something different to do, so on Saturday, we did.  Thatch really enjoyed it...we got there at 9am right when they opened to try it out before the craziness set in with a jillion little kids.  We had the place all to ourselves...it was really a treat!  Here are some pics:




1 comments:

JT said...

I am glad you went to Going Bonkers. Matt and I have thought about it, but were not sure if there was enough there that hannah would love! Good to know!