CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Latest Trick...

11 months!!!!  I cannot believe my baby is almost a year old...in some ways it really makes me sad and in other ways it makes me really excited to see what lies ahead in this adventure called parenthood (now that I say that, I think I might read this someday and realize I had no clue what I was writing).  Anyhow...this is the boy's latest trick...He will stand up and dance a little and then all the sudden just bend over like he is about to do a front-roll...Jeff and I help him with the front-roll on occasion.  It is so funny!



So...a few things he is doing at 11 months...he will wave bye-bye (when he feels like it); he will stand on his own and will cruise like crazy through all the furniture going from piece to piece, but isn't quite trying to walk without something to hold on to; sometimes I think he will try to say 'banana' or 'nana'--the boy LOVES his food still!!  He loves all vegetables (baby food and steamed ones I make), he loves fruit (rasberries, blueberries, BANANAS, grapes, you name it...he'll eat it), he likes mac and cheese which I made for the first time the other day, mashed potatoes...the list goes on...I hope he always eats this good!  But his most favorite thing to eat is....drum roll.....CARPET!!??  Seriously, the child must have some sort of deficiency...he is constantly eating carpet!  Jeff and I joke that we will have to replace areas in our house because he is pulling the carpet out and eating it.  He knows the best places to go where carpet is easy to pull out and chow down...it is driving us NUTS!  Anyways, hopefully this stage will pass soon.  He calls everything 'dada' and only says 'momomomoma' when he is upset...go figure.  OK, I'll stop with the crazy list for our precious boy for now.
Always a ham for the camera!
Our little gladiator
I love my boys!!  I want to eat them up!

4 comments:

Newberry said...

Thatcher is such a handsome boy! I love the pictures. It cracks me up that he likes to eat carpet. That is too funny!

Joni said...

I mean jeff is ok and all, but i really want to eat thatcher right up:) we miss you tons!!!!

Joni said...

Mit- you picked out the UT outfit! I am going out of town this weekend, but will call you soon, and Beau will put your check in the mail!! thanks

Hollie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I had to change my blog address (had a meltdown while trying to change the background on previous blog). Our new blog address is: travisandhollieepperson@blogspot.com. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.